Friday, October 24, 2008

It is a girl!

Top 3 reasons why we love our dog

1. She is so friendly. I'm not the let the dog lick your face type of gal but, I love seeing her wag her tail when she sees me. She did lick my face and I was so grossed out!

2. She gives us a warning when an intruder is close to the house (or it might just be a squirrel).

3. She keeps the boys busy.


Mitzie came into our lives on October 18th, 2008. We adopted her from Jeremiah's teacher. She is a 6 year old European Spitz. She's a sweetheart even though she tries to like my face. Any other dog lovers out there?

8 comments:

  1. only my corny keeba. so so you to pull a stunt like this. :)

    i love it!!!!

    thanks for making me laugh.....often.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget has some bad habits...and Juston keeps saying he's going to get rid of her, but he knows he'll have to get rid of me as well! Dogs are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! not me...and I hope Biko will follow me coz this is one request I am sure I'll not honor--can we get a Dog p'se maama? No my sweet Biko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I didn't realize that she has a playlist as well...only you Kembe, only you. LOL..is it surprising that the boys have lots of sugar? like mother ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore dogs! Our puggle Annabelle is our baby girl...seriously. I promise that Mitzie will be a true member of the family in a matter of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i didn't know you got a dog! she is darling. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the music that goes along with the post! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! What a cute dog! Makes me want to get one! - San

    ReplyDelete