Saturday, January 24, 2009

California Love

I lived in California for about 8 years while my dad went to U.C. Berkley. Jermaine and I went went back for a wedding and loved seeing everything.

Since we have been together, 10 years this September, we have never taken a trip to California. We went to see my elementary school, the student family housing, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard street, the Coit Tower, Alcatraz and most importantly great friends.

Where are all my West Coast lovers? What is your favorite California site?

Click on the pictures below for larger pics.

5 comments:

  1. Totally feeling the california love. I will be there soon. How am I ever going to get used to being 4 hours behind all my friends and family. I know. I will just call you at 2 in the morning your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good time! Next time you are out this way give us a call. We don't live too far from SF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach is my favorite. You just can't beat laying in the sun, listening to the waves. Of course, that's southern california...I haven't really been north much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I've never been, but definitely want to go sometime soon! I could imagine I'd love the beaches...simply because I'm a beach nut!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya'll look soooo cute. Just getting better,huh? Go ya'll!!!
    -Kay

    ReplyDelete